UPDATE: If you win this round, you will have a chance to also win a brand new Nokia phone! This is the first contest within a series that will last till the end of November ’09. Lots of prizes to give away!
Yay! We’re giving away stuff. This is all thanks to Ovi by Nokia. Since a huge part of OVI in the Philippines is about sharing photos and videos with friends, I’ll be asking my readers who wish to join to share a little bit of themselves through photos. I will be giving out prizes for the next 8 thematic weeks to the lucky winners of my contest. Sorry, no bikinis this time. BUT … I have PHP 2,000.00 worth of Ayala eGC’s up for grabs, which is really just as good as cold cash, more than enough to buy a bikini.
I was thinking of a fun and easy to do theme for the first week. For the duration of week one, I want you to take a photo of your workstation(s) at home or at … work and upload the shots to my OVI dropbox (the password for the folder is “ovi” if asked). Make sure you include your name, OVI email address, and a description of your workstation. Don’t be shy — it doesn’t need to be geeky! You can upload as many unique photos of your workstations as you want provided that you follow the guidelines. As an example, I’ve uploaded my workstation photo above.
I have a 2 monitor setup (the other monitor behind the MacBook isn’t being used). The ACER desktop is mainly for gaming. I have 2 external HD’s, my TLR camera, multifunction printer, a Belkin WLAN router, several twisted cables and my PADI hat 😉 The other MacBook is in the other room.
1. This contest is open from September 28 ’09 – October 4 ’09
2. Cut off date is every Sunday 11:59 PM
3. The prize for this week is P2,000.00 worth of Ayala Electronic Gift Check (which is actually as good as cash)
4. You need to be a resident of the Philippines
1. Create an OVI account and activate your OVI email address
2. Upload a photo onto my OVI share folder (what’s cool about OVI is the fact that you can create public folders where anybody can drop photos / video) following the theme (again, a photo of your workstation)
3. For every photo entry, you should have your name, OVI email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a short description about the photo