Having a subscription to Netflix will open up a world of content and give you access to tons of movies, TV shows and Netflix-exclusive content. In fact it is safe to say that you will always have something that you could watch – unless you don’t have an active internet connection.
That is the one issue that many people have with Netflix: It isn’t possible to save its movies so that they can be watched later. But although Netflix doesn’t provide you an option to do that, there are ways to get around it – and the easiest method is by using Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
Basically Movavi Screen Capture Studio will let you record any Netflix movie directly from your screen and then save it so that you can watch it at your own convenience. To get started and capture Netflix stream, just follow these steps:
1. Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select ‘Capture screen’ in the main menu.
2. Adjust the capture frame by resizing and positioning it to encompass the Netflix movie that you want to save.
3. Make sure it is set to record the system audio (i.e. there should be a green tick on the ‘System Audio’ icon and a red cross on the ‘Microphone’ icon).
4. Click ‘REC’ and after 5 seconds play the Netflix movie.
5. Click ‘Stop’ when the movie is over.
6. Click ‘Save’ and select a format or use one of the built-in presets to automatically set up the best format and video settings for a particular device or platform.
Instead of immediately saving your movie, you could use the editing features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio to improve on it slightly. In particular you will be able to trim out any unwanted segments of video that may have been inadvertently recorded and improve its quality. The features available will also let you apply special effects and filters, insert customizable text, include background music, join videos together, and much more.
Now that you know exactly how to save Netflix movies using Movavi Screen Capture Studio, you should never have any difficulties in the future. It is worth noting that you can use the same procedure to also save other online streaming videos – or anything else that you feel you’d want to capture from your screen.