ACER K135 HD LED Projector doesn’t need a computer to view files, sells for PHP 39,999
It’s a segment most often ignored by home consumers: LED projectors. Apparently they’ve come a long way. We’ve seen ultra-small projectors that began the adoption of LED such as the FF1 Ultralight from Toshiba. Today, being ultra-light and ultra-compact is but one feature of these modern day projectors.
The ACER K135 HD Projector comes with the following features:
– 500 ANSI lumens combined with a 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
– enhanced by DynamicBlack™ technology (dramatically improves contrast)
– native WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution renders ultra-sharp images
– built in microSD reader and a USB port for playing movies!
– built-in built-in Office and PDF Document Reader support
– HDMI compatible
– stream movies and other files from your smartphone to the projector
So there you have it. You don’t even need a PC to project your presentation or watch a movie. It’s mighty convenient for office-folk who travel a lot and give the same presentation over and over again.
SRP PhP 33,999