Thank you to everyone who joined the previous contest. So, exactly how much is the Samsung Galaxy S II? The phone will retail in Manila with an SRP of P29,990. Congratulations to the following winners:
3. Desrei P. Balla
Thanks for leaving a valid email address. The PR agency of Samsung will give send you details on how to claim your prize.
You will be able to preorder the phone at a more affordable price of PHP 26,990.00. Guys, this is hands down the BEST smartphone made to date. If you don’t believe me, read the foreign blogs. I’ve had it for more than 2 weeks and I can honestly say that this is THE (unnofficial) FLAGSHIP PHONE for Android and perhaps for any smartphone made since. Of course, if you’re an Apple fanboy, you’d disagree. 🙂
P.S. If the preorder page you’re loading below doesn’t work it is because the promo has not started. Check back daily!
1. Online reservation is open to all Philippine local residents, note however that claiming may only be done in Metro Manila on the stated venue and on the specified claiming period.
2. Units may only be released to the confirmed registered customers present during the event.
3. Interested parties are entitled to reserve one (1) of 300 units of Galaxy S II at a promo offer of P26,990 with a Free Car Charger, Car Dock and Hard Case. The P26,990 shall also be available for payment on a 0% Banco de Oro Credit Card installment facility for a period of 6 months. (Regular Retail Price: P29,990)
4. Total discount value enjoyed by the customer is at P6,270. (Cash discount of P3,000 + Car Charger which will retail for P990 + Car Dock which will retail for P1,290 + Hard Case which will retail for P990)
5. The 300 units of Galaxy S II (I9100) is the first shipment to the Philippines for this model.
6. To reserve and avail of the promo offer, interested parties must complete the online registration process at the Samsung Galaxy SII online reservation website: http://www.samsung.com/ph/sii/
7. Registration is free of charge. Customers can only register once.
8. Customers will be required to provide the following details on the online reservation form:
– Contact no.
9. Upon submission, a confirmation email will be received by the customer wherein he/she shall be required to click on the confirmation link to signify completion of his online reservation. Customers should confirm (click the confirmation link) within 24 hours from receipt of confirmation email. Otherwise, reservation will no longer be valid.
10. Online Reservation Promo Period: June 24, 2011 12:01AM to June 30, 2011 11:59PM
11. Customers with confirmed reservations may purchase and claim their reserved units on July 2, 2011 between 10AM – 8PM at the South Court, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City.
12. On the day of claiming, customers with confirmed reservations must present the following:
13. Print out of the confirmation email received
14. Photocopy of valid ID with photo (ie. Govt Issued ID, School/Company ID)
15. Upon verification of all required documents, customers shall be required to pay for the unit at the promo price of P26,990
16. Customers will have an option to pay in cash, straight card purchase or 6 months installment at 0% interest (for Banco de Oro Credit Card only).
17. Reservations claimed after the designated date will no longer be valid.