Uncategorized

So will you buy Crocs after they’ve reinvented themselves?

About three years ago I bought my first pair of Crocs. It’s akin to the first time you experience anything in your pubescent life — and then grow up to realize that what you did was a bit overrated.

So despite being comfortable, the lot were in agreement that the “awkward” fashion sense outweighed the actual comfort. So what did Crocs do? They removed the holes and kept the sole. Capitalize on what makes your product good, and mitigate the weakness — holes. Note that they also kept the bright colors, at least in most designs that made Crocs stand out as well.

One thing regarding brand authenticity though — check out the Tideline Canvas: Real Crocs, or fake Sanuks?

Here are some of the new pairs of Crocs available TODAY in the Philippines:

COVE

cove

TIDELINE CANVAS

tideline-canvas

CAPTIVA

captiva

I own three pairs of Crocs and two pairs of Sanuks. I have two pairs of Havaianas, but those don’t count because they were given to me as gifts :)

9 Responses to “So will you buy Crocs after they’ve reinvented themselves?”

1. Lauren says:

Meh, they’re still nothing special!

2. Doc Harry says:

I might try them out just to see if they really are comfortable. Yeah, those Tidelines look too much like my Sanuks. I have one pair and I’m quite happy with them.

3. maybe they want to encompass their market reach to an even wider demographics. but, Crocs is Crocs, and their new design portfolio is still a visual feast.

4. Rico says:

Liking the Dekums… but I bet they’re real expensive though.

5. I’m not really a ‘croc person’ but I just love the Havana design esp the color…fave! :)

6. i love crocs, if only they were cheaper :D hehe

7. Jayvee says:

i now have the tideline canvas — bringing my crocs up to 4!

8. Michelle says:

The Sanuk sandals are wonderful and super comfy, and they also look good! I only discovered them here in the U.S., do they sell Sanuks back there in Pinas or did you order yours online?

9. Bangs says: