Do You Have a Remarkable “Taste Asia” Networking Plan?

On Tuesday, roughly five days from now, there will be a huge blogger event at Taste Asia. Over a hundred and fifty bloggers will be there in attendance. Wouldn’t this be a great opportunity to network with other bloggers? Jeremy Wright of Ensight gave some good advice several months ago as he gave away b5media calling cards that had the name of the event listed onto the card apart from his other information. This helps other people recall where they met you just by looking at the card.

We might be able to set up an open mic session where anyone can just come up and play guitar. I heard Punzi is going to bring his brass and Lauren will be taking her Squire gee-tar too.

All in all, there will be a truck-load of opportunities for bloggers to get to know other bloggers. Wouldn’t it be remarkable if you did one thing to blow all 150 bloggers away?

10 Responses to “Do You Have a Remarkable “Taste Asia” Networking Plan?”

1. Mikey says:

I plan on going there famished as hell. You know, so people can remember me as the guy who ate twice his body weight worth of food.

2. Sasha says:

Oh noes, Mikey — You’re not planning to do a number on the buffet again, I hope! LOL.

3. Punzi says:

Mukhang na “forced to good” akong magpakita a…

4. jun says:

Get to know ALL bloggers and remember them afterwards?

And most important of all, make them remember you fondly afterwards.

5. Jeric says:

I really want to go but MOA is so far from us. Plus, the event is on July 3, Tuesday. :(

6. The calling card tip is a good one. I’m thinking of giving it a try.

ASide from that, I still havent thought of anything that can blow other bloggers away.

Hmmm…

7. banggigay says:

ay sarap sana nito! one big eyeball! i really wanna relate the faces with the blogs. kaya lang bat midweek? ang hirap magsqueeze ng sked :-(

8. Sorsi says:

Can Marcelle do a magic show again as part of the FREE entertainment?=)

9. Jayvee says:

i think marcelle will be performing, rumor as it. :)

10. […] ones I met were Mark, Jayvee Fernandez, Rain Contreras, and some more others who, pardon me, I can’t remember (no blogging cards […]