Bloggers Are Full Of Hot Air

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 161 (Custom).jpgHot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 156 (Custom).jpg

Today, Anton of Our Awesome Planet took us to Clark, Pampanga for the 11th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. This was my chance to test out a theory I had with filters as I wanted an experience like this to convey emotions of fantasy, dreams, and a flashback to the good old days. Click on the images for the large version.

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 232 (Small).jpgHot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 188 (Small).jpg
Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 152 (Small).jpgHot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 112 (Small).jpg
Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 109 (Small).jpgHot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 111 (Small).jpg
Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 143 (Small).jpgHot Air Balloon Fiesta 2007 Clark 186 (Small).jpg

I’ve become attached to turning my photos into dreamy pastel illustrations. I’ve finally found a way to do this without using Photoshop since I don’t know how to use it. Do check out my gallery for updated pictures of the 5:30 AM liftoff. I’ll post my favorites here. If you want to nab my photos, you are free to do so as long as you credit this blog (www.abuggedlife.com). Enjoy!

14 Responses to “Bloggers Are Full Of Hot Air”

1. iya says:

i was thinking of another connotation from the title.

nice pics, jayvee. eyecandy.

2. jobarclix says:

ey jayvee, ayun, dreamy pala yung right word for the pics. kanina ko pa iniisip. dabest yung pics. reminds me of christmas mornings.

3. Jayvee says:

shoot tayo ulit!!

4. karl says:

Jayvee, I saw you on the field last Saturday morning. You kinda stood out from the crowd with your lightsphere. Hehe.

5. Jayvee says:

shux kakahiya naman karl! i felt weird carrying that thing around during a bright sunny day! :D

6. karlodl says:

oh, you were the one with the lightsphere. heheh. now i know how to get noticed too.Ü

the dreamy effect works so well, specially with the FIESTO balloon float.

7. Jayvee says:

oh no!! i didnt know that thing called so much attention pala.

thanks for the comments!

8. [...] unruffled Jayvee, who remained cool except when he’s behind the camera, was [...]

9. [...] Jayvee enjoyed his lightsphere so much that he was shooting with it in the open field. As expected, Sasha was all smiles while gamely posing and shooting with her new 400D. Joey was also busy with his 350D while occasionally posing for us and Gail, though sleepless since the evening before, was still her usual bubbly self. [...]

10. markku says:

The man shooting with a lightsphere in a field with no roof nor walls! ;)

Sikat ka na bro. Lupit nung “You’re Jayvee, right?” story mo pare, ang lupit mo sa chicks! Hehehe.

11. [...] you’ve been a regular at the festival, you may have noticed the FESTO balloon + blimp staples in the launches. Now I’m not sure if it was around last year (I didn’t go) but this year, it has an [...]

12. Noypi says:

Cool pics, Sir Jayvee… :d Thanks for sharing… I’m gonna get a lightsphere someday too and carry it around… Haha… Para sikat! :D